Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday!

And a good Friday indeed!
Today i went on a date....with myself.  Since its Good Friday we don't have school and thats kinda nice because I have loads of things to do. This past week was crazy we baked a lot! Every day i come home with my head packed with new information, i love it! Chef Kim is so awesome.
So today i started off my Good Friday with an amazing cup of coffee from Zoka Cafe ( hopefully my future employer) located in Downtown Kirkland. Man, that place is like the movies.
Then i headed over to Bellevue...also rockin place. After applying at a few places i got tired and decided to treat myself to Water for Elephants.
I don't know how i feel about it yet... i mean, i know i would have LOVED it if i didn't read the book. All i could think about was the parts they left out. But i guess that's any movie- book movie. So i guess it comes down to the one and only question...would i watch it again? and the answer is yes. Yes i would! So that's that. Go watch it! :)
So here is what i have been up to. I made, Blueberry pie. Pear pie. Blueberry spaceship looking mini muffins, and cream puffs!



My brother ate it all. :)
In other news THIS little handsome prince turned 10 months!
Not only does he walk now, he says goodbye to me when i leave for school. It is the most precious thing EVER! On this 10th month birthday his beautiful mama and papa took him to the park and he discovered grass.



and wood.
Well that's all for now folks! I promise to update more frequently. I am going to leave you with this beautiful face

<3 Inna's alter ego.

3 comments:

  1. that kid is ridiculous-cute.
    also, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MOVED BEFORE WE AT LEAST HAD ONE LAST FROYO DATE!
    I still love you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont be thinking that when im gonna be in town, you aint getting a call, cuz you are! :) and froyo sound SO GOOOD right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby is all sorts of cute, Inna. Crackin.

    ReplyDelete